News –14 January 2016
A key goal of the Summer Seminar, taking place in Prague from June 20 to July 1, 2016, is to contribute in a substantial way to the study of violence and to catalyze the growth of the study of violence as a field.
- led by the best international researchers in the field
- bringing together lecturers from the most prestigious institutions such as NYU, USHMM, Sciences Po, LSE, or Georgetown
- targeting students and graduates of Political Science, History, Anthropology, International Relations, International Law, Journalism & other related disciplines
- course for both undergraduates, (post)graduate students and activists
- taking place at the oldest university in Central Europe